Southeastern CT Enterprise Region (SECTer)
• Southeastern CT Entrepreneur Network (SECTen)
• Steering Committee Member
- 2006 National Biotechnology Conference, AAPS
- 2005 National Biotechnology Conference, AAPS
- BIO FDA Reform Task Force, Product Review Committee, sponsored by Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO), 2000.
- 1997 Annual Meeting, AAPS
- Regulatory Sciences Section, AAPS
• Past-Chair, 1999
• Chair, 1998
• Chair-Elect, 1997
• Vice Chair, 1996
• Secretary/Treasurer, 1994-95
- 2013 CT Innovation Summit, sponsored by the CT Technology Council and Crossroads Venture Group, mentor to new/emerging pharmaceutical companies in round robin format, Nov 2013
University of Rhode Island, College of Pharmacy
• External Advisory Board, BS Pharmacy program, appointed 2014
• Dean's Advisory Board, appointed 2008
- A Career in Pharmaceutical Industry: Regulatory Affairs and Product Compliance
November 2008 and March 2013
Presented to Chemistry Department, Central Connecticut State University (CCSU).
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
• Program Committee member, speaker, panel contributor and moderator for the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) National Biotechnology Conferences (NBC) (2004-2006).
• Chair, Regulatory Sciences Section (1998)
• Co-Founder, RS Focus Group and RS Section (1990, 1992)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS)
- Drug Information Association (DIA)
- Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT (CCEC)
Southeastern CT Entrepreneurs Network (SECTen)
• Affiliate of Southeastern CT Enterprise Region (SECTer)
• Major efforts to establish a biotechnology hub in Southeastern CT
- Connecticut United for Research Excellence (CURE)
"Make the Pharma Regulatory Connection"